XP6-C, XP-6MA, XP6-R & XP10-M
Monitor Module - 10 way
The XP10-M ten-input monitor module is an interface between a control panel and normally open contact devices in intelligent alarm systems such as manual call points, break glass alarms, or flow switches.
The first address on the XP10-M is set from 01 to 150 and the remaining modules are automatically assigned to the next nine higher addresses. Provisions are included for disabling a maximum of two unused addresses.
- Ten addressable initiating device circuits.
- Removable 0.75mm2 to 1.5mm2 plug-in terminal blocks.
- Status indicators for each point.
- 2 unused addresses may be disabled.
- Rotary address switches.
- FlashScan® or CLIP operation.
- Flexible mounting options.