FMM-1, FMM-101 & FZM-1
Intelligent monitor modules for diverse applications.
NOTIFIER offers a variety of intelligent monitor modules for diverse applications. Monitor modules supervise a circuit of dry-contact input devices, such as conventional heat detectors and pull stations, or monitor and power a circuit of two-wire smoke detectors. Monitor modules model numbers include the FMM-1, FMM-101 and FZM-1.
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies this device as a monitor module to the control panel
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for ease of wiring
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01 – 159
- LED indication for normal or off normal indication
FMM-1 Monitor Module
- Class A supervised wiring to the monitored device
FMM-101 Mini Monitor Module
- Class B supervised wiring to the monitored device
- Smaller size fits inside devices or junction boxes
FZM-1 Zone Interface Monitor Module
- Transmits the status of one zone of 2-wire detectors to the fire alarm control panel
- Status conditions are reported as normal, open, or alarm
FDM-1 Dual Monitor Module
- Monitors two separate Class B circuits
The FZM-1 Conventional Zone Interface is an addressable module that monitors compatible two-wire, 24 volt conventional detectors on a circuit. It is intended
for use in intelligent, addressable systems, where the individual address of each module is selected using built-in rotary switches. This module allows intelligent panels to interface and monitor two wire conventional smoke detectors. It transmits the status (normal, open, or alarm) of one full zone of conventional detectors back to the control panel. All two-wire detectors being monitored must be compatible with the module.