Notifier FST-851AUS Series intelligent plug-in thermal detectors with integral communication has features that surpass conventional detectors. Point ID capability allows each detector’s address to be set with decade address switches, providing exact detector locations. FST-851AUS Series thermal detectors use an thermistor sensing circuit to produce 57°C fixed-temperature (FST-851AUS) and rate-of-rise thermal detection (FST-851RAUS) and FST-851HAUS provides fixed high-temperature detection at 88°C.
These thermal detectors provide effective, intelligent property protection in a variety of applications. FST-851AUS Series detectors are compatible with Notifier Onyx and CLIP series Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
- Sleek, low-profile stylish design.
- Thermistor technology for fast response
- Rate-of-rise model (FST-851RAUS), 8.3°C per minute
- Fixed temperature at 57°C; high-temperature model fixed at 88°C
- Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP protocol systems
- Rotary, decimal addressing
- 360°-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bi-color LEDs).
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature
- Sealed against back pressure
- Plugs into separate base for ease of installation and maintenance
|FG-03-14: FST-851AUS – FlashScan fixed temperature thermal sensor|
|FG-03-015: FST-851RAUS – FlashScan rate of rise thermal sensor|
|FG-03-021: FST-851HAUS – FlashScan High Temperature fixed thermal sensor|