Notifier FSP-851AUS Series intelligent plug-in smoke detectors with integral communication provide features that surpass conventional detectors. Detector sensitivity can be programmed in the control panel software. Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported to the panel. Point ID capability allows each detector's address to be set with decade address switches, providing exact detector location for selective maintenance when chamber contamination reaches an unacceptable level. The FSP-851 photoelectric detector's unique optical sensing chamber is engineered to sense smoke produced by a wide range of combustion sources. FSP-851 detectors are compatible with all Notifier intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACP).
Sleek, low-profile design.
- Stable communication technique with noise immunity.
- Low standby current.
- Two-wire SLC connection.
- Compatible with FlashScan® and CLIP protocol systems.
- Rotary, decimal addressing (1-99 on CLIP systems, 1-159 on FlashScan systems).
- Dual LED design provides 360° viewing angle.
- Visible bi-color LEDs blink green every time the detector is addressed, and illuminate steady red on alarm (FlashScan systems only).
- Remote test feature from the panel.
- Walk test with address display (an address on 121 will blink the detector LED: 12-[pause]-1(FlashScan systems only).
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature.