To prolong battery life onsite on the AFP-3030 (New Zealand) Fire Alarm Panels, Notifier is recommending customers to reduce the frequency and duration of battery testing.
With advancements in technology, changes in standards, and maintaining best-in-class product performance and effective support, we would like to announce that Notifier AFP-2800NZ is discontinued as of immediately with its replacement Notifier Onyx AFP-3030A NZ already in place
Notifier is pleased to announce that the Self-Learn Online Courses and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) courses are now available at My Honeywell Building University (MyHBU).
The next evolution of beam smoke detection is now available from NOTIFIER. Open-area Smoke Imaging Detection (OSID) offers a reliable and cost-effective smoke detection solution for spacious rooms, open areas, and high ceilings.
With only one device to install and align, these single-ended optical beam solutions save you time and money on large-area applications
High False Alarm Resistance to Building Movement, LED Guided Alignment + More
NOTIFIER'S SWIFT WIRELESS IS FLEXIBLE, INTEGRATED, RELIABLE!
New fire alarm system installations and retrofits can be complex and costly, posing challenges when installing fire alarm equipment and wiring. The new Notifier SWIFT Wireless Fire Detection system offers unmatched levels of communication reliability and installation flexibility. It provides a robust and efficient method of delivering an integrated smoke detection solution across a wider variety of applications, with greater simplicity and scalability.
FIP 1010 and FIP 2020 have been discontinued in 2005 all components have now been exhausted. NOTIFIER would like to advise that these products will not be supported anymore as of immediately.
These panels can be replaced by the AFP-3030 addressable Fire Alarm and Control Panel.
Datasheet, Manual and additional information can be found on our website. https://www.notifier.co.nz
Please contact your NOTIFIER Systems Consultant with any questions regarding pricing and availability and technical questions should be directed to NOTIFIER technical support.
NOTIFIER is pleased to announce MY HONEYWELL BUILDINGS UNIVERSITY (MyHBU).
MyHBU is a customer Learning Management System, aligning all of Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) brands such as Notifier and Xtralis onto a single learning platform.
NOTIFIER is pleased to announce that the New L-VJP15A/EN Projection Speaker is now available to order.
L-VJP15A/EN is a high performance 15W projection loudspeaker designed specifically for the Australian Public Address and Voice Alarm (PA-VA) markets, and has been developed for use with distributed paging systems where a high degree of speech intelligibility and sound clarity is paramount.
The loudspeaker’s modern and unobtrusive design and its wide operating range of temperature and humidity makes it suitable for extreme outdoor applications and an ideal solution for use such as in train stations, harbors, factories and campuses.
Key Feature and Benefits
- Clear and intelligible audio
- Excellent frequency response
- Five primary power settings: 15W, 7.5W, 3.75W, 1.9W and 0.95W
- Easy mounting and adjustment of speaker with removable U-type bracket
- Low profile for easy installation
- Easy to use power tapping setting with rotary switch
- Stylish and attractive design, Environment friendly
- Certified AS 7240.24 Type B and complying with local installation and safety regulations
For additional details, please refer to the L-VJP15/EN product page on our website.
NOTIFIER is excited to announce Intelligent, Addressable VESDA-E detectors are now available. When seamless fire alarm control panel integration to VESDA aspirating smoke detection is required, these detectors are the right solution! The Intelligent, Addressable VESDA-E detectors directly integrate with the NOTIFIER’s ONYX® AFP3030 fire alarm control panel SLC loop.
Traditionally, multiple monitor modules and/or High Level Interfaces (HLIs) were required to interface conventional VESDA-E detectors to the fire alarm control panel. These new VESDA-E detectors eliminate those installation costs whilst adding the ability for NOTIFIER ONYX AFP-3030 to display alarm levels and directly enable/disable and reset the detector.
- Increase productivity with reduced installation cost and commissioning time.
- Increased reliability by removing intermediate hardware between the detector and the fire panel.
- Improved functionality with direct annunciation and control with the Fire Alarm Control Panel.
For additional details, please refer to the VESDA-E page on our website.
Honeywell continues to monitor the COVID-19 coronavirus situation globally and the safety of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority. We have established a global, cross-functional group, including our Honeywell medical team, that meets daily and provides employees with important information about the virus.
We are implementing additional precautions for our sites aimed at reducing risk for our employees, customers and partners. These guidelines include:
- All meetings that would bring visitors to the site should be changed to virtual conferences.
- We are asking customers, suppliers and other partners to limit visits to our sites to essential business requirements (e.g. delivering supplies).
- All visitors should be aware that they may be required to affirm their health status and provide a travel history background. All visitors must comply with Honeywell guidelines and any local applicable regulations while onsite or working on behalf of Honeywell.
- We expect all Honeywell employees visiting customer locations to abide by the rules of their hosts as well.
- We expect visitors to our site, and Honeywell employees visiting other locations, to be honest about their health and travel history for their safety and for those with whom they might come in contact.
- All Honeywell employees will continue to follow the World Health Organization guidelines as well as Honeywell instructions regarding personal and professional travel to high risk areas and self-isolation and self-monitoring.
Honeywell will continue to follow all governmental guidance regarding travel restrictions, self-quarantining and reporting.
A cyber security vulnerability that effects the NWS-3 was recently discovered by a Cyber Security researcher. NOTIFIER by Honeywell takes the security of our customers and products seriously. We have released an updated version of firmware that addresses this vulnerability and we recommend that the update be performed as soon as possible.
The details of the vulnerability can be found in Security Notice SN 2020-02-04 linked below
NOTIFIER has identified a non life safety issue with a limited batch of the Notifier AUS series Acclimate detectors, where a Firmware issue may cause incorrect sampling values of the thermistor head element, which may lead the device to incorrectly generate an alarm.
NOTIFIER is pleased to announce Service Release 11: AFP-3030/NCA-2 Service Pack v27.5 and VeriFire Tools v10.57.
The Service Pack provides many improvements and new features that provide;
- Improved Serviceability with new range disable/ Range enable feature
- Improved flexibility for Alarm Verification Facility
- Digital Voice Command support added to Australian VeriFire Tools
- Better Fan Control monitoring and visibility
The release of the VESDA LaserPLUS series in 1997 marked the beginning of a new era for Aspirating Smoke Detection (ASD) technology. Paving the way for unprecedented success VESDA VLP has evolved ASD from a niche technology to a mainstay of the fire detection industry.
With the introduction of the new range of VESDA detectors, VESDA-E has set a new benchmark in the industry; providing superior detection performance; greater tolerance to nuisance alarms, lifetime stability in a wide range of applications, added flexibility and a new range of connectivity options as such we are announcing disconinuance of VESDA VLP & VLC