The AFP-2800 is an intelligent, analogue addressable panel with non-proprietary programming tools, approved to NZS 4512:2003 and listed in the NZ Fire Equipment Register.
The modular hardware design and flexible non-proprietary programming interface allows the user to easily configure the AFP-2800 in the field.
- Up to 10 addressable loops
- Upto 159 detectors and 159 modules per loop
- Networkable up to 102 nodes
- 1 distributed ring
- 3 levels of passwords(5 per level)
- Selectable event printing (all events, alarms only, none)
- 4000 event, event log
- Boolean logic - simple programming
- Day / Night mode
- PC interface
- 1/4 VGA screen
- 36 Month Warranty